Some Preliminary Thoughts

Some people build rockets, others go fishing; I just analyze things. Here you'll find "mentions" of whatever I happen to be pondering and thinking through at the moment. I hope some of this is relevant to you as well.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

About reruns


I think I'm moving forward, actually I know I am. And yet my mind does go back to mistakes I've made, or hurt I've caused - times when I have distinctly 'unblessed' people. And ,whether it's constructive or not, I want to make it right. Not that I've done something bad or offensive, just that I had the opportunity to bless someone and didn't in one way or another. And I think about that periodically, maybe I should just pray that God gives me the opportunity to fix what I can, and trust that He'll fix what I cannot.

And then there is this nagging feeling that after all this is said and done my life won't look much different that it has been, I'll just have a better understanding of my life and a different focus. I don't know this, but it's just what I'm wondering. Almost as if God lead me to PA, and then to AL (and then on I expect), only to help me realize/learn/conclude/etc things about myself and life in general. But whatever the purpose and wherever the goal is, I definitely want to be running things on God's time and not mine. So I'll just let Him lead and see where I end up.

No comments: