Some Preliminary Thoughts

Some people build rockets, others go fishing; I just analyze things. Here you'll find "mentions" of whatever I happen to be pondering and thinking through at the moment. I hope some of this is relevant to you as well.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Say the Words

I'm vulnerable right now - and causes me fear. When I'm facing hurt I run...
I want to break that pattern; maybe I never will, but I imagine that I will at some point -  at least I can try. It would just be easier if I knew how to stand against pain. I guess it begs the question; do you address the cause or the root...

I'm afraid that it won't work. That I'll try my best and fail like I always have. I'm afraid that I'll just keep getting hurt and never really find where the dysfunction lies; I'm afraid that I have no better option than what I currently do. I'm afraid that I'll keep losing things that I value until I finally pin-point whatever it is that I am holding onto; nothing I have is more important that relationships, what do I need to let go of? Why can I not release my expectations and hopes? Am I afraid of dying? No, I'm afraid of being alone...

 - Ring the Bells


P.S. Hmm, a pretty honest assessment, if I do say myself; what am I forgetting? That I'm not here for me...

No comments: