Some Preliminary Thoughts

Some people build rockets, others go fishing; I just analyze things. Here you'll find "mentions" of whatever I happen to be pondering and thinking through at the moment. I hope some of this is relevant to you as well.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Look at it in a different light

I guess we're all growing up in one way or another. Even adults I suppose - I mean, we're always learning. Life is that way, we can be certain that there is a new realization - or lesson - waiting around the corner. It is an unfortunate person who is no longer willing to change his/her mind; maybe more unfortunate is the person who thinks they no longer need to learn...

I say all that, because I am hurt when I run into people like the two mentioned above. But that's another post...

I have an encouragement for people. And I want them to take it, and that is why I started out the way I did. My suggestion is to...ahh, idk - I wish I could put into words what I want to say...just, please don't ever think you don't need to be better.



With downcast eyes
There's more to living than being alive

- Anberlin

No comments: