Some Preliminary Thoughts

Some people build rockets, others go fishing; I just analyze things. Here you'll find "mentions" of whatever I happen to be pondering and thinking through at the moment. I hope some of this is relevant to you as well.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm mumbling

Funny how we take some things for granted when we are young; like health. But we have to mind it eventually - deterioration of our bodies, that is - and that must be a very hard thing to accept. Maybe what is hard for me to accept is that I am limited by something I can not control, and cannot affect one way or another. Actually, it's hardest to accept the fact that I am limited in the things I want to do by something that I cannot influence. So the limitations are really just interruptions; and interruptions are irritating when there are things that need to be done. Anyways, it comes down to just accepting the limits of our frail human bodies with grace - I hope that I can do that...

No comments: